četrtek, 2. november 2017

It's a girl!

Good morning everyone,

it's Susen here and today I have a cute baby card to share.  
I have cut the shape of my card with my Silhouette Cameo. What could look better on a baby card as the pretty patterned paper from Maja's "Vintage Baby" collection... I choose the pink tones because a little baby girls was born.


The cute image on the top of my card is Sleeping Baby Tilda. I coloured her with my Distress Inks. The beautiful sentiment is from Scrapiniec. This piece is so wonderful and I love to use it on my baby cards or books.



 The two tags in the little bag are from Magnolias "Denim" collection.
The set is called Jeans Tags.


The inside of my card I also designed with a coloured image. This lovely one is an older stamp from Whiff of Joy. I also coloured them with Distress Inks. If you know my style, you know that on almost every piece I make, I use corrugated cardboard. I love to use it because this way you can reach more depth on your projects.


You can see a piece from Scrapiniec on this side, too (it's the Doily Lace Borders Set). The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts (a big choice you can find in the shop - all of them soon to be restocked by the way). On the corrugated cardboard I set a journaling card from the "Vintage Baby" collection and stamped a sentiment on it.


Hugs,
Susen

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar