petek, 12. januar 2018

Little Prince

Hello everyone,
 
today I want to show you a baby card. I used one of the cute Magnolia babies from the christmas box. You don't have to wait any longer. The stamps from that box will be released soon.
I coloured the baby with my Distress Inks. Is he not a little cutie?  
 
 
The card shape I've made with the Vintage Square cutting dies. I used several papers from Majas Vintage Baby collection.
 
 
 Have you seen the sweet sentiment? It's from Stempelglede "Follow your Heart".
 
 
I put two tags (Heart tag and Star tag)  behind the corrugated cardboard which is covered with  Gesso. I hanged on little tags and a Baby bottle at the star and heart.



 
The pretty flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


 
Hope you like my card =)
 
Hugs
Susen

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar