sreda, 4. april 2018

Christmas in April

 Good morning!  Today's piece for Craft Heaven is another Christmas card.  I'm doing well so far keeping to my promise of making one a month - I've only missed February!  I'm determined not to have that last minute dash this year!  This time I've made a shaker card - I just love these at Christmas!  
 I had to use Frozen Tilda - she reminds me so much of the snowman shaped 'snow globe' we had when I was a child.  I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and used the Old Swedish Church from the A Christmas Story collection to create the scene behind her.
To create the frame for the shaker card I used the snow scene Doohickey Kit Volume 2 but spaced the top and bottom apart to make it big enough to surround the scene.  I've then used the snowflake border from the same kit and the bottom of the snow scene again to create the front of the card. 
I also used the off cut stars from the top of the snow scene to create a sprinkling of stars next to the sentiment.
 The sentiment is from the Starlight Kit and I have embossed it with silver embossing powder. 
 I created the flower spray with flowers and berries from my stash and some leaves and twigs cut with dies from Volume 2.
The gorgeous lace is from Kraft Heaven and so is the Maja Design paper.
Here's Tilda in a snowstorm when you shake the card!
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


1 komentar:

  1. So beautiful...and Christmas cards are welcome all year round :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    OdgovoriIzbriši